User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Smartphone Scrolling Widget (Drag screen with deccelleration)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wao Pop cron ! thanks ! I used an older scrolling by event, and yours is much better ! thanks a lot for this widget !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After testing on Ipad and Iphone, I found something strange, when I'm at the end or at the begining of the scrolling, when I click, sometimes, the scrolling go to the other end of the screen. A shame, I don't know why, it's not all the time, but it's very strange.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's strange, Wolkam, I haven't had any such issues with it myself, and I have tested it on my iPad alot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the problem on ipad but not a lot, On iphone 4s I have it a lot, I will do a video to show you, it's very strange. I thought perhaps it was because the game have an ipad resolution and that I use the option to resize the application. I will try again tonight. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey popcorn, I did a video to show you what is my problem. it happen more often on iphone than on ipad, I haven't try it on android. if you can, take a look here http://youtu.be/Mh2vzMVPELc
    Before using your extension, I used a classic scrolling who work well but your scrolling is better, it's why I want to try why I have this problem. thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd. Did you change the code as I mentioned in one of my posts in this thread?
    It's worth a try if you haven't done that. I have tested this on and android phone, android tablet and iPad2, and have not had any problems when using the altered code. If that doesn't help, you could send me your app and I'll take a look at what might be happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, I haden't modify the event cause I though it was only for android. I will try to make modification to see if it work better

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice widget, although it's a bit buggy in my Android. Sometimes the screen jumps around for a bit and the deceleration is not seems right if you apply light swipe.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I am using Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer and have been trying to implement this into my program for quite a long time now, I have put it in my objects folder in my library and placed it in my frame and it doesn't work. I also tried to just rewrite the code in MMF2 Developer and still it did not work. Is this possible in my version, and if so how can I do this.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it should work in your version. Does normal scrolling work in your game? Have you made sure that the framesize is larger than the windowsize?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast