User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Smartphone Scrolling Widget (Drag screen with deccelleration)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smartphone Scrolling Widget (Drag screen with deccelleration)

This is my take on touch screen scrolling. The code is probably overly complicated as it tends to be when I program it, but the end result is working very well, and it is also very easy to customize.

Features
    Through alterable values you can:

- Select horizonal or vertical scrolling, or both. 1 =on, 0 = off.
    - Select deccelaration strength (1 = no decceleration, default is 10)
    - Select non-scrolling areas (useful when you have menubars, borders etc..)
    - Set x and y startposition

The zipfile includes both the widget and an example.

How to install
    Put the widget in your lib/objects directory. You may need to restart Fusion.

How to setup
    You find the widget in the library window. Double click it and then simply drag the widget into your frame to use it. No events are neccessary. Just make sure the framearea is bigger than the application window (to make room for scrolling).
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Popcorn!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to do something like this for myself until I found this ,very useful, cheers!

Edit. testing on my device (galaxy s4) it doesn't seem to work however.. works perfectly on windows runtime.. have you tried it on a Android device?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the Window Control expressions doesn't work on Android. I did explain it in the Behavior events comments, but I think the problem is bigger than I thought. Use ( X Right Frame - X Left Frame ) / 2.0 instead to get the center of the display.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Popcorn! This is ONE AMAZING WIDGET! And it also works with mmf2 Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for this usefull widget!! I've been playing around with it and poking at the behaviour to see how it all works.

I'd love to see an example of how this could be used with fixed distances, like for a slideshow. The user clicks/touches screen and the screen drags itself to the next photo.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    Seems like the Window Control expressions doesn't work on Android. I did explain it in the Behavior events comments, but I think the problem is bigger than I thought. Use ( X Right Frame - X Left Frame ) / 2.0 instead to get the center of the display.
    This widget is absolutely great for smartphone apps, but I noticed that only the background responds to the drag. The [next] button you placed remains stationary outside the canvas and when I place a new active object within the borders of the frame, it also stays there.

What I really want is to be able to pinch-zoom and drag -everything- that I put in, but I have a lot of difficulties making it happen.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literswater, that sounds strange. Everything should respond to the drag, as it uses the built-in Fusion scrolling actions. The reason the Next button doesn't scroll is because 'Follow the frame' is unticked in the Properties for that object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, it's ok now. I don't know why that happened, but I only had to remove the widget and put it back again and all is now working well.

Thank you, it's very helpful!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my smarthphone not working.

Can someone give an example in android?? (mfa)

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast