Thread: Build 281.1 (RC)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 281.1 (RC)

Hello everyone,

Just for info the build 281.1 has been released as beta version (release candidate actually).

Links and change log in the Product Owner's Lounge.

Be careful even if it's a release candidate, make backup copies of your MFA files before loading them, just in case there is a problem.

If no specific issue this build will be officially published tomorrow.

The main issue that was fixed is the scrolling issue in the iOS exporter, so please iOS users test iOS apps so that we know if it's definitely fixed, thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Yves.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Yves,

Do you know if Anders and Fernando unified the accelerometer in the iOS and Android Exporter?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't think so, Fernando has inverted the Y coordinate of the accelerometer on Android but nothing else yet I think.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In one of my reports, where I commented that the accelerometer works different on iOS and Android, Franšois responded that they were going to unify, this MMF 2.0 worked perfect. Not be if they made the change, you could consult?

Thank you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I don't think so, Fernando has inverted the Y coordinate of the accelerometer on Android but nothing else yet I think.
    Hello Yves, just try the tilt in a Nexus 7 still invested at least in Landscape position, if you tilt the device from top to bottom the character moves from right to left and if you tilt the device from right to left character moves up and down. This invested it now, because it worked perfect, where there was this problem was in the exporter iOS.

I emphasize that in MMF 2.0 everything works very well, cannot copy the code of the exporters of that version for Fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New considerations of the accelerometer, if it is used to evaluate the parameters of the "X" axis and the axis "Y", and is controlled by "Controlled by an extension" works perfectly.

Now if you assign in the frame, the Touch Accelerometers as control device, happens that commented above.

In my case, I use the first option, so everything is OK in my games. Both Android or iOS version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Yves (it's my FIRST post Yes)

I tried the latest beta 281.1 version and still have issues on the layers coefficients : while scrolling with fingers (so keeping the frame centered on a particular point) on iOS, all the layers move at the same speed.
    Moreover, if i drag the screen pointing on an active, I have an app crash in CSpriteGen.m [ //Recherche des autres sprites -> else if ((ptSpr->sprLayer & 1 ) ........]->BAD ACCESS

Am i doing anything wrong ?
    Thanks

Samir

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can I have an example file of this? Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Anders,
    I just finished sending it to your gmail address.
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast