User Tag List

Thread: Make event groups/comments not count as having event numbers?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make event groups/comments not count as having event numbers?

This might sound a bit odd at first. The app I am creating for Android/iOS is about language learning, and will need a database. Since there is no solution for databases for Android/iOS (I added a request for one in extension development if you're interested) I have had to think of a makeshift solution. It will require a very long list of events as my "table" starting at the beginning of the event list. My client is providing me with a list of word entries, one word per line. (Essentially, the line number being the word's ID number.) It'll be easiest to make this by correlating the ID with the event number on the event list, and since there will be hundreds of entries, it'd be a lot easier if I could add groups or comments. But since they count as numbers in the event list, it'll just mess up the order of things.

The solution I have so far is creating a "fake" comment by changing the alterable text of a dummy string object to the intended comment. Any other ideas though, I'd be thankful.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the "advanced comment object"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might have found a solution to the database problem which would remove the need for this, but I'm still testing it out. I'm surprised I found this, but it's time to fire up Excel and see if it will work. If not, I'll try that object.