User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest build - 281.1 / 281.2

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vinurd View Post
    and if I bought on steam, as the serial code???
    Yves said in the first post: "Note: Steam users automatically get the latest update if the update option is set to automatic in the Steam client."

The current situation is that if you have the Steam version then you can only update through Steam, and there is no relevant use for a serial you can enter into the forum. I am not sure what the situation is with betas being uploaded to steam, but it sounds as if 281.0 beta was not released through steam.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was there something in the 281.1 / 281.2 build that impacted the Physics - Static movement?

My game behaves completely differently in 280.28 vs. 281.1/2 in terms of object speed, impact of force, perhaps gravity, etc. Had to revert back to 280.28 as I had all physics variables all fine-tuned where they need to be, and I couldn't seem to figure out what the corresponding new values should be in the new build to ensure same behavior. :/
    Build 280.28 was the first build released when Fusion went on sale wasn't it? There were some major bugs with some parts of the physics. These were fixed in the next build (before 281) but it did change the behaviour of the box2d Physics and the values needed to be input into them.

I'm afraid you will need to adapt your values for the latest builds. 280.28 was released back in early December and there have been many bug fixes since then. I would not expect the behaviour of Box2D physics to change again in the future, it was just a necessary fix at that time.
    Andy H @ ovine.net
    Awful Jokes - a new cartoon every day: http://awful.ovine.net/
    Ovine's games: http://www.ovine.net

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using R280.32. I think it is the second latest build.
    I tried updating to latest build and it also bugged some of my static movements. I reverted back and all is fine again.
    I think there are something wrong with the latest version.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If people are experiencing bugs or issues, please do NOT post them here, we have an official bug report system so this forum is the wrong place. Bugs posted here will likely be ignored or missed.

Thanks.

http://bugbox.clickteam.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I put it in the bugbox: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/1422

It's such a drastic change and in some hours I still haven't been able to adapt my engine to the new build + the fact that there was nothing in the change logs between the versions that would indicate this major change in the physics behavior, leads me to thinking that there has to be something wrong with the latest build.

To whom at Clickteam could I send an example file (not bugbox, but PM) and videos to demonstrate this change in physics static movement behavior?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you don't want to leak your MFA to the public, you can attach your MFA to the bug report and set it to private...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes, what Danny said - the "Private" flag on a bug report restricts it to Clickteam staff only.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Hey,
    I have found a problem, it seems that it's no longer possible to run an external CCN file. Or better you can run it, but it takes a lot and graphics are completely compromised.
    I have attached an example.
    http://crian.altervista.org/CCN-test.zip

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got some critical issues with one of the 3rd party extensions after this release (Tilemap loader). Is it possible to install the previous release of MMF2.5 so that I can do some debugging?
    Can I have two versions of MMF2.5 installed simultaneously - the current version and the previous?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know when the new version will be released?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast