User Tag List

Thread: Flash Player 12 Update causes game to crash

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Flash Player 12 Update causes game to crash

Hi,
    I have a learning game website that has been working great for a couple of years, but I recently was informed that my games are unusable since the Flash Player 12 update. I took a look myself and saw that after the preloader of a game, a blank white screen appears and the game does not load (for example: http://www.biomanbio.com/GamesandLab...leislands.html) I use Mochimedia for the preloader and to deliver ads (although I block the ads on my own site). Does anybody know what is going on? This is a serious issue and makes all of my games unusable to anyone who updated their Flash Player! I have seen that other sites that use Flash but that don't use preloaders do still work (for example: http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/labs/extraction/). Please help. Schools are using my games on a regular basis and this will really throw teachers off if they won't load.
    Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Unfortunately you are not alone :
    https://box.maqiu.cn/community/forum...lash-player-12

Mochi guy says that you have to wrap your app again with Mochi so that the new API is used for it to work.

Please keep us posted. Thanks, Francois

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Francois,
    In the meantime, I have removed the Mochi wrapper on my games until they fix the issue. Thanks for letting me know that this was the problem.
    Brett

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pour se qu il rencontre un problème après la mis a jour du flash player 12 et leur jeux avec un écran blanc sur mochimedia

voila il faut allé téléchargé le fichier playerglobal.swc en version 12

crées un répertoire 12 dans le repetoire de Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\libs\player \

copy le fichier playerglobal.swc et le metre dans le repetoire 12 si votre fichier s'appelle playerglobal12_0.swc renomme le en playerglobal.swc

après dans les paremetre mmf sur propriétés de votre application mettre la version lecteur flash en 12
    plus qu'a compile et mettre la mis a jour de votre jeu sur le serveur de mochimedia

a bientôt

si il y une personne qui peu le mettre en anglais ça serai cool :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FLASH 12 UPDATE A VIRUS?

I just read that the Flash player 12 update is actually a virus. Just recieved a warning from my work admin and he says that there is no version 12. Check with Adobe. I'm going to do that now.

EDIT: just checked website and it looks like 12 is latest version. Still, I've been reading some blogs where they warn about version 12 installer really being a trap for a virus. I haven't experienced it, but system admin from work sent me a warning to look out for that.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitaineCaverne View Post
    pour se qu il rencontre un problème après la mis a jour du flash player 12 et leur jeux avec un écran blanc sur mochimedia

voila il faut allé téléchargé le fichier playerglobal.swc en version 12

crées un répertoire 12 dans le repetoire de Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\libs\player \

copy le fichier playerglobal.swc et le metre dans le repetoire 12 si votre fichier s'appelle playerglobal12_0.swc renomme le en playerglobal.swc

après dans les paremetre mmf sur propriétés de votre application mettre la version lecteur flash en 12
    plus qu'a compile et mettre la mis a jour de votre jeu sur le serveur de mochimedia

a bientôt

si il y une personne qui peu le mettre en anglais ça serai cool :-)
    Here is the English translation of your text:

-------------

Download playerglobal.swc from Adobe (http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html)

Create a "12 folder in the Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\libs\player folder of CF 2.5

Rename playerglobal12_0.swc to playerglobal.swc and copy it to this new folder.

In CF 2.5 / MMF set the Flash Player version to 12 and update your game on the Mochimedia server.

-------------

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I get is this (See attachment)
    This needs to be fixed, it's not the mochi ad thing I don't have that option selected.
    All my games crash to a white screen when exported to Flash.

unhappy customer!!! I changed from HTML5 exporter to Flash cause HTML5 has alot of issues but Flash exporter fails to work at all!

Windows 7 + Chrome latest + Latest Clickteam software + Latest Flash 12 = FAIL!
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can you tell me which version are you using?, the numeration is like FlashPlayerPlugin_12_0_0_XX.exe
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmmm
    I have 12.0.0.77 with Chrome, Windows 7 and this is working for me

http://flyinvinteractive.com/SWF/

Do you have a URL that I can go visit to see if your game crashes it?