User Tag List

Thread: Any way to include ads on MMF2 Standard?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any way to include ads on MMF2 Standard?

Hello, I purchased Multimedia Fusion 2 in the Humble Bundle a few months ago and I decided to purchase the Android Export Module to go along with it. Upon doing some research it seems that the AdMob feature is only available in the developer version of this software which is now discontinued. I also stumbled across the Chartboost Extension, but that seems to be incompatible with the android build. I am almost complete with my project and I was wondering if there was any way to include ad monetization with this version. (any other extensions or something I don't know about?)

Is it possible that I could attempt to develop extension for this purpose myself?

If not, I guess I could just sell it on the android market and hopefully make enough profit to upgrade my software so that I can include ads. (If this is the only option, would I have to get Fusion 2.5 Developer or would Fusion 2.5 work?)

Thanks!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the incentives for Developer is to be able to use ads(Admob and Chartboost are both supported), so you would need either MMF2 Dev or Fusion 2.5 Dev to use the ads, but there is nothing keeping you from making your own extension. If you contact Clickteam, I am sure they could help you acquire MMF2 Dev.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!