Thread: Candy Grab - new Candy Jam entry made in Fusion

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Candy Grab - new Candy Jam entry made in Fusion

Hey everyone,

My apologies for not putting this in a subfolder above, but I didn't see one for HTML5.

I am pretty new to Fusion. Picked up the recent Humble Bundle promo (back in December) and then loved the product so much I upgraded.

My first completed project (made a few others as tests first) is called Candy Grab. It's online for people to look at. I'd link to it, but the board software is blocking my post attempts because of what it calls excessive URLs/forbidden words. If you go to your browser's address bar and enter candygrab, add a dot, and then tk and enter you should be able to see it (thanks to PJG for that redirect).

candygrabcover.png

I think Candy Grab works pretty well for something I threw together in a few weeks in my spare time, but I already see areas I need to learn more about. More advanced platform movement, definitely fast loops, and using sounds properly. This was mostly created in MMF 2 but at the end was transferred to CTF 2.5 to be able to use the HTML5 converter. (Naturally if you want to play it you'll need an HTML 5-compliant browser.)

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Dan

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured I'd add the URL if it lets me.

http://candygrab.tk/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the above URL gives you issues, as for some reason it was for me, use http://candygrab.redirectme.net/ as that will get you to the same place..