User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Umi Force Unlimited for iOS/Android/PC/Mac and OUYA!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Umi Force Unlimited for iOS/Android/PC/Mac and OUYA!

This level of my game Umi Force Unlimited is running on an iPhone 5 with iOS7 and the selected control is the accelerometer. Perfectly run at 60 FPS and with effects!

The performance on Android devices is a bit lower, but we are working on that to make it work better.

I would like feedback to improve, since I'm in the beta process and very little I need to finish the game.

Greetings and thank you very much for your help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friends Clickers and Merry Christmas to all,

Today I got 3 of my game Gameplay videos to my Youtube Channel, I'm already finishing details to launch the first fortnight of January, I'd like to know about your impressions!

Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like to comment?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice retro 'super hero' arcade sounds and look. That Boss with laser eyes is awesome. If it plays as smooth as it looks, I'll be hooked.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you aenever for your comments, of truth game goes very well on all platforms and each of the bosses are going to surprise!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi friends of Clickteam,

Them I write for two reasons, one for you to see the video promo of my game and one so send me the logo of "Developed with Fusion 2.5" in PNG with the best size that can be to insert into the same.

Thanks,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice promo very professional

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,

I hope to succeed with the game, I've put enough desire and time, lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks RhysD,

did like the promo?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast