User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Umi Force Unlimited for iOS/Android/PC/Mac and OUYA!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also like the retro superhero look and feel. The boss with the laser eyes is awesome. How do you do your artwork?
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much Paul, that is the idea of the game, a frantic arcade with look of the super robots of the 70┤s.

The assets of the game makes an animator Illustrator who works with me, I program and produce all products of Mediatech Game Studio

BTW here the trailer now with the logo of Clickteam Fusion 2.5, it is the least I can do after so much help from the staff of the best market 2D engine!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    All the best for this very nice arcade!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fernando!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great The sound effects are a tad distorted, but besides that I enjoyed the promo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at the history of Umi Force Unlimited and give reviews:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking good JosÚ!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umi Force Unlimited for iOS/Android/PC/Mac and OUYA!

Thanks Tuna!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday upgrade my game on the Google Play with controls touch apart from the accelerometer, a criticism that I had been doing game. Definitely have to put all the control options even if one believes that the genre adapts to a single.

The good thing is that Google Play me is serving a better testing than before you publish to iOS, beta phase in is last I have not posted to waiting for the Chartboost problem, but I've won time with improvements before launching the game in the best platform to make money!

I leave the link of my game, please download and give their stars on the Google Play, thank you very much!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...games.umiforce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2