User Tag List

Thread: Upgrading to Fusion 2.5 -- Exporters?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upgrading to Fusion 2.5 -- Exporters?

I recently upgraded from MMF2 to Fusion 2.5. I purchased the iOS and Flash exporters for MMF2, but they are not available to me in Fusion 2.5. Do I need to buy them again?

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think so. I had previously bought Flash exporter to MMF2 during its time. I recently upgraded to CT Fusion 2.5. All I had to do was go to support page and give them my registration info. Though my issue was lost registration for flash exporter. I don't have iOS, but I think they should have latest build installers for these exporters for 2.5. I have installed Flash exporter on 2.5 without having to re-purchase it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely not! If you purchased them for MMF2 they're available in Fusion 2.5.

The download links for all the exporters are available in the Product Owner's lounge. To access this, you'll need to register your serial numbers to your forum account.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, IT found my serial code for the SWF exporter they purchased for MMF2.

Then I went to the Owner's Lounge and found this post from Yves:

-------------------------
    This post contains the links to the installers of the SWF export module for MMF2 and Fusion 2.5.

Official version
    English - Build 257.12
    -------------------------

I installed this file, but I just loaded up Fusion 2.5 and I still can't build a SWF file. What did I do wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lh37 View Post
    Definitely not! If you purchased them for MMF2 they're available in Fusion 2.5.

The download links for all the exporters are available in the Product Owner's lounge. To access this, you'll need to register your serial numbers to your forum account.
    I would like to gain access to download exporter upgrades that I own but can not because I don't have forum privileges in the owners lounge. I would like to register my serial numbers at the link but can't find were to do that.
    Please could someone let me know how and were I can get access to these upgrades and gain access rights to the owners forums?

Thanks.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Edkeyte - you can register your software in the Community Passport section, which is linked in the top bar next to the highlighted "Forums" (or go here: http://community.clickteam.com/passport.php ). At the time of me writing it's down for maintenance, but it shouldn't remain that way for long.

Cybert9, are you sure you downloaded the Fusion 2.5 version and not the MMF2/beta copy? I got caught out by that once... I'm not sure what else it might be, if the installer indicated success.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Until the community passport is finished you can email me directly and I can help you out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tanks Jeff just sent you a PM.
    Thank you too DavidN.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Bit off topic, but you guys realize this post was bumped up from 1 year ago? Cybert9's post was from February 2014. Not sure what the rules are about bumping topics. Just pointing this out though. XP