User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: To WINE user on OSX

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To WINE user on OSX

Hi guys,
    I've been trying to make f2.5 working correctly on OSX 10.9.1 for few days.
    The fact is, it's correctly working but I can't save or load files from/to my local OSX folders (desktop, documents, etc....) !
    When I try to save my mfa to my osx desktop, it saves automatically into the fusion's bottle.

I correctly chose my local folder, and I totally understand the difference between the bottle's folders and local osx folders - this is not the point!

I tried with wine, with wine bottler, with crossover and finally with playonmac - and I just have none success with it!
    Please osx wine users, could you give me some help on this.

Thks

Edit. Found what is the problem - In order to make it working correctly, I have to create the install into a winxp bottle. This is not working with a win7 or win8 bottle.
    I don't understand why, maybe CT guys know why ? (I guess there an issue with a lib, or something like that...)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that CT is just doing this for the famous Mac version of the editor, I think that I read it in a post by Yves.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I know, but I obviously won't wait for it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To WINE user on OSX

Because they have taken so long?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because this is not released yet, and I'm working on a mac now - so I need fusion on it.
    FYI, I have a really good stable mac release now, using crossover - in a XP bottle.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What windows API's did you use to get it working? Thank you.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I would recommend you wait, this will be released within February if we can get all of the kinks ironed out, it is very close.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simon you're my hero! I should give you a cookie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking for myself, the only thing which is not working is the direct3d mode within the frame editor.
    Also, have to set the bottle on windows xp mode, in order to make the open/save dialog working (the new open/save dialog which came with Vista prevents me to open or save any mfa files)
    Direct3D 8/9 display mode is working now correctly though, with dinput8, d3d8 and d3d9 libraries.

Simon, I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but you'll have to install .net framework in order to not make crashing Fusion when opening a mfa which contains .net object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also a Wine user (on Linux) and I'd like to thank iOSC for pointing out his fixes!

I myself wondered what happened with the dialogs, so I've been using drag-and-drop and painfully hunting the Temp folder ever since.
    Direct3D didn't display correctly in MMF2 either, but I do make "Standard" display mode applications anyway, so it's no big deal.

I vaguely remember hearing the Mac exporter is based off Wine, so newer versions of Fusion might optimise performance in this manner.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast