User Tag List

Thread: Flap in a Gap

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flap in a Gap

This might be the fastest i have ever gotten from idea to publishing. (4 days)
    I wanted to catch some of the Flappy Bird wake and throw something out, but i came up with a totally different concept which is really fun.
    It's nice to have a break from big projects, and if this structure to game development work.. My portfolio could be growing at a much faster rate, i usually get stuck in the polishing phase way to long.

Anyway, i present to you: Flap in a Gap!

Get it on Google Play!

Flappity flap and squeeze yourself into the tiny gaps between the pipes to avoid being squished flat as a pancake. Swoop in on this new wing flapping bird game, try to beat 100 points to fly away, and to the top of the online high-score list!

2.jpg 3.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks and plays great. I respect this a lot too. No offense to everyone trying to capitalize on the flappy bird phenomenon, but I think blatant cloning is kind of lame. Taking the idea and improving on it, or otherwise adapting it to your own style is pretty neat though. You've got a download from me.