User Tag List

Thread: Free Version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Version

I noticed on the Android module page that there is a button for a free version. However, the button is greyed out and says "coming soon." What will this free version of the Android exporter module be?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do not know whether there is a free version of the Android exporter planned or if it is just a result of copying and pasting or the sharing of image assets between pages.

Information about the free (but limited) version of HTML5 is available from: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84084-html-5-included-with-CT-Fusion-2-5
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I know, I don't believe it's a free version of the Android Exporter (or any of them) but more specifically a free (limited) version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and, like Joshtek said, comes with a free (limited) HTML5 exporter.

It might be like Multimedia Fusion 2's demo which demonstrates the Android Exporter options, but we won't know until it's released.