User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Winodws Phone 8

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winodws Phone 8

Hi!

Is it possible to export to Windows Phone 8?

Thanks,
    Ulisses.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ulissescappato! Yes this is possible!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, my friend.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In reallity it will not be a native WP8 game. It will be a XNA Game (WP7.5) and will play on WP8 but you will not have access to all new things added with WP8.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Doberman and all clickers! You not all right, XNA is a real native framework for Windows Phone 8, such as Silverlight framework, but this technology is old and not continued. The applications and games for Windows Phone can making on C# and VB, in theory can write this on C and C++, unlinked from framework for you can used.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No dude, it is not. You can't target the WP8 SDK with XNA. It will always target the WP7.1 SDK (WP7.X and WP8 without the new features). Like in-app purchasing... This is the most useful thing to make money with games and we can't use it, making the XNA exporter odd or useless in some cases...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dobermann! I not like to discussion with you, but I really know XNA framework is support for Windows Phone 8 and this framework is native for this OS. That about IAP, I know this, but this not from XNA, XNA is the cross platform game framework for Windows Desktop, Windows Phone 7X and 8X and Xbox 360.

P. S. Remember, you can always realize IAP for XNA Exporter using GET Object and your custom site for this!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we are not speaking of the same thing. I'm speaking about the XNA exporter that can't target WP8 and it's exclusives features.

But yes, XNA works on WP8 (luckily ^^)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    XNA unfortunately, isn't native to WP8. It is supported for legacy reasons, thus you can still develop for it using the XNA framework by targetting WP7.1.

As far as IAP goes, this is true, however you can create the link for IAP by using a wrapper. You can also, as suggested by crayzorechos, use the GET object to communicate with the API but this would be immense work and you would probably have to create a gateway to act as a 'middle-man' in all of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dobermann and Danny and all clickers reading this thread! Yes Dobermann is it true, we is not understanding correct this theme to discussion! I tell about technology how this work on OS component level, not about XNA framework. Was be nice, if Clickteam rework XNA Exporter to native Windows Phone SDK or Mono framework!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast