User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2.5 special offer doesn't work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion 2.5 special offer doesn't work

Okay I hope I am posting this in the correct forum but I wouldn't know where else to post this.
    So there is this special offer to get Fusion 2.5 cheaper IF you own MMF 2.0 already. I do and I also received my voucher. So I went to purchase Fusion 2.5. - I entered my voucher code and clicked on OK and still the price for Fusion 2.5 was 79,00 € instead of 29€ as advertise. So what can I do about this? I want to buy Fusion 2.5 and I want to make use of that special offer.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What country are you in?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try setting the language in the top right of the store to French (with the little flag icon), and try the voucher again. That did the trick for me when my voucher didn't work.