User Tag List

Thread: Store Account - Voucher - Upgrade

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Store Account - Voucher - Upgrade

Ok, so...

I fill the Upgrade Form and i receive a Voucher. So far, so good!

I enter the store and i cannot log in into my account. I thought my password is wrong so i click "Forgot Password".

I get a message that there is no account with this e-mail registered.

I thought ok, maybe they made changes and they deleted all the accounts or something.

I make a new account and i log in and of course one of my previous purchases are present, nor the voucher.

So i go to make a new order and i enter my voucher. The price however, after pressing "OK" to accept the voucher remains the same.

What am i supposed to do?

Today is the last day with the reduced price i think

Any help?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add that i changed country recently. I moved from France to Greece.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not involved in the stores, but perhaps these insights will be helpful:

1. Different regions use different stores managed by different members of Clickteam staff. If you change store by changing country it seems likely it won't carry over your information.

2. Vouchers are tied to a region (http://community.clickteam.com/threads/83619-Can%C2%B4t-use-my-voucher?p=612812&viewfull=1#post612812). If you requested it for a different region you might need to make a new request and explain the circumstances.

3. The price stated for the product will probably remain the same with the voucher, but it should lists a deduction at the end for the total price.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the reply but i need to be sure that i will not be charged with the full amount.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i did the purchase, you can close the Post.