User Tag List

Thread: Problem with Windows Phone Ads

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with Windows Phone Ads

I'm not sure why this problem is popping up now since I've used ads with the Microsoft Pubcenter before, but now anytime I try to compile a Windows Phone project using ads, I get these errors:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Advertising' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    Error 2 The type or namespace name 'Advertising' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    Error 3 The type or namespace name 'AdGameComponent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Error 4 The type or namespace name 'DrawableAd' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this problem in a different post and used the solution posted there! I just had to download the newest Windows Phone SDK and Advertising SDK and it works now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no problem to compile my project that use the XNA Ads object with VS2010, but when i try it under VS2010's emulator, it don't display the Ads. I've tried to use "test_client" as App ID and "300x50" as AD Unit but still showing nothing...

Any idea on how to make it works?

Got the Test Ads displaying by replacing "300x50" by "300_50" that is the real code to put. But i can't see any ad displayng while using the pubcenter ID and Unit...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally decided to gave up with ads...