Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Custom Qualifiers?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom Qualifiers?

Is there a way to rename or create qualifiers? It would make my qualifiers to be more logical for what I'm using them for.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing I'm aware of is that you can change whether to use old qualifiers or not in the preferences. Don't think you can create your own though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the old qualifiers?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There used to be generic 'unused' qualifiers, but in MMF2 Build #249 (released June 2010) these were replaced by actual named qualifiers with icons. The "old qualifiers" preference was for people who actually used the old qualifiers and did not want things to be changed.

http://www.clickteam.com/webftp/files/mmf2/update/b249.html

generic qualifiers from 24 to 99 have been renamed and redesigned by Nifflas and Hempuli, thanks a lot. A new option in the Preferences (in the Event Editor tab) allows you to use the old qualifiers. Note: when you change this option, you have to close and reload opened applications so that the new option take effect.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is important to me so I want to bring the subject up again, is there really no way to add our own custom qualifiers? I actually use quite a few and could benefit from adding some special named ones for the stuff I use them for.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. Maybe you should send in a request to add it in CTF 2.5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I will do, what a shame :/ I use a lot of them and could easily use more.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Qualifier name and icons can be edited using ressource hacker on fusion.exe... but, you will lost your customs qualifier each time that Fusion will receive an update...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn't have to use a hack to get this to work...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    Qualifier name and icons can be edited using ressource hacker on fusion.exe... but, you will lost your customs qualifier each time that Fusion will receive an update...
    Sorry for the necro, but I'm running out of appropriate inbuilt qualifiers for my game, and I'd really like to be able to use my own names/icons. Qualifiers are super useful, but less so when the icon/name has little to do with what you're using it for, and you can't remember what different qualifiers are being used for.

I'd never heard of Resource Hacker until now. Do you guys think that this method would be safe (ie. would it have any chance of negatively affecting an MFA)?

I don't mind re-doing the process on each new version. It seems that Resource Hacker supports command line for everything, so I guess I can probably even automate my changes in a BAT file.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast