User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: HTML5 Exporter and Wii U via Nintendo Web Framework

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll be able to evaluate this when I get information from Nintendo on their Web integration API.
    I'll keep you posted.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HTML5 Exporter and Wii U via Nintendo Web Framework

Yeah, my whole point was that there's already an HTML5 exporter so it'd be a very small job, just like the OUYA features of the Android exporter were.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think having support for at least a few of the major consoles is a must, the Wii U included. There are so many reasons to include support for it, even if it's just through the Nintendo Web Framework through HTML5. As long as there is an Extension to access some of the Wii U gamepad features, all should be good and right for CF users to do what they need to do.

One thing that is important, that someone else already mentioned, is that if a prospective user of CF sees what their game can be exported to, can be a serious enticement to purchase a license of CF over another tool. And even if the exporter doesn't sell that well, consider the new user you just picked up with a copy of CF.

I know it's off topic, but, I'd really like to see a 3DS exporter. There, I said it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Francois, yes 1 exporter on it's on may not sell a large amount of units - But if you did exporters for " All " of the major consoles, and handhelds, that would be a very big reason to buy Fusion. Many people these days want their game to run on as many devices as possible, and there aren't a lot of game creation tools that offer exporters for all of the major consoles. If Fusion had Wii U, X Box and Playstation exporters, and exporters for the handhelds, people would take it very seriously. You would start to attract many new customers who aren't currently using Clickteam, professional and indie alike, and you might even get many kids growing up seeing you as the next big thing for them to get.

Imagine being able to program your game once in HD, and then run it on PC and " All " of the major consoles, and even Vita. That would be amazing! And that would be a major selling point for you. If Fusion had exporters for all of the consoles, then you will see an increase in sales.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think exporting to all major consoles is a bit farfetched to be honest, they'd be a lot of work and a serious console dev who is willing to shell out for a dev kit is usually going to go for Unity anyway, my point was that since the HTML5 exporter exists and the Wii U has a web framework for game development, it could likely be quickly and easily achieved. In theory, with some JavaScript knowledge a Fusion-built HTML5 game could be ported to Wii U without even needing an exporter, it's that straightforward, just like how the Android exporter could build to OUYA.

Exporters for all consoles would probably cost CT more than They'd gain by having the option there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will publish shortly the first game created by fusion of the wii-u, and I also agree on the creation of an object wii-u full control command wii-u. not only to ensure more customers on Fusion, but above all make it more flexible platforms today

--- ita ---

io a breve pubblichero il primo gioco creato con fusion su wii-u, e sono daccordo pure io sulla realizzazione di un oggetto wii-u per un pieno controllo dei comandi wii-u. non solo per garantire maggiori clienti su fusion ma sopratutto renderlo sempre pi¨ flessibile sulle piattaforme odierne

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there are already Fusion-built games on Wii U, but they were ported manually. Knytt Underground is an example, and A.N.N.E and Two Brothers are on the way.

When I get my dev kit (for Unity projects mainly) I'll export an HTML5 project and try to get it running on there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the WiiU devkit is free, since last summer,to encourage independent to develop on the machine .In addition , sales of games eshop WiiU are very good and it is a very good thing for independents. . They were also on Wii.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about free, but they did say easier to get ahold of, I'll find out when they phone me this week.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news on this?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast