Thread: HTML5 Exporter and Wii U via Nintendo Web Framework

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Documents are in process by Nintendo.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good Francois. Thanks for the update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, any news on this? I've been keeping an eye on this thread for a while, and I personally have been hoping for a Wii U exporter, since I feel it would actually be a good place to get your game noticed (at least it would probably get noticed more than if the game was released on, say, your own website and only your own website and not putting any money into advertising), and because it would be awesome to be able to make console games with Clickteam Fusion 2.5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too would like to express support for a Wii U exporter. I was just admitted into Nintendo's developer program, and I would love to be able to use Fusion to put games on one of their consoles. It'd literally be a dream come true.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It shouldn't be difficult to create an extension for it, if I could just get the framework code.
    Really named Ben Otter, but oh well, eh?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the status on this? I am a licensed Nintendo Wii U developer and I'm evaluating whether to use Unity 2D, Construct 2, or Fusion 2.5 for one of my titles in development. I didn't think Fusion was an option until I saw this thread.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also very interested in this. I've grown to really like the Wii U console and it seems to be picking up steam now after the release of Mario Kart 8 and the upcoming Smash Bros.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjscott View Post
    What's the status on this? I am a licensed Nintendo Wii U developer and I'm evaluating whether to use Unity 2D, Construct 2, or Fusion 2.5 for one of my titles in development. I didn't think Fusion was an option until I saw this thread.
    Echoing this post. I am a licensed Wii U dev and would LOVE to be able to use MMF to dev for the HTML5-based Nintendo Web Framework.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this IS interesting. I was considering looking into Construct 2 for the ability to have my next game on the Wii U... But now I think I'll bide my time and wait to see if an exporter could be possible for Fusion instead!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping thread. Anyone has answer to whether or not one can use Fusion-generated html files on the WiiU?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast