User Tag List

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Build Failed ---- Things to check

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so I found and fixed the problem my guess is its unique to windows 10 I would guess.

within find_java.bat it atemps to find if your system is 32 or 64 bit this fails because the reg entry it looks for does not exist in win 10.

this is the code

set sys_32=%SYSTEMROOT%\system32
    if exist %sys_32%\reg.exe (
    rem This first-pass solution returns the correct architecture even if you
    rem call this .bat file from a 32-bit process.
    rem See also: http://stackoverflow.com/a/24590583/1299302
    %sys_32%\reg query "HKLM\Hardware\Description\System\CentralProcessor \0"^
    | %sys_32%\find /i "x86" > NUL && set arch_ext=32|| set arch_ext=64
    ) else (
    rem This fallback approach is simpler, but may misreport your architecture as
    rem 32-bit if running from a 32-bit process. Still, it should serve to help
    rem our users without reg.exe, at least.
    if "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%" == "x86" (set arch_ext=32) else (set arch_ext=64)
    )

so all I did was delete that code hard set arch_ext=64

This complete fixed all the issues

compiles fine now hopefully this helps anyone that has the same problem and I with win 10 and the creative update

Thank you for all your help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando!
    In the past I was able to build APK files normally (I did this game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nsa.LabRatDemo).
    But recently, I wanted to start another game, reinstalled Click Fusion and the Android Exporter, but I'm getting this error:

Buildfile: C:\Users\renan\AppData\Local\Temp\AndFE1B.tmp\buil d.xml
    BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\renan\AppData\Local\Temp\AndFE1B.tmp\buil d.xml:84: Cannot find C:\AndroidDeveloper\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml imported from C:\Users\renan\AppData\Local\Temp\AndFE1B.tmp\buil d.xml

I check everything on this post, the path to Android and Java SDK are OK, and I'm using the Build API 25, that it's installed on the SDK Manager.
    What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
    error_build_apk.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renan63 It is because you have android studio installed the new update removes the /ant folder. You will have to uninstall android studio and reinstall the sdk from another source I recommend following this as it has all the needed links http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=914599868

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the sticky note I made. It doesn't work
    With Android studio. Follow the steps to make it work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander001 View Post
    Renan63 It is because you have android studio installed the new update removes the /ant folder. You will have to uninstall android studio and reinstall the sdk from another source I recommend following this as it has all the needed links http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=914599868
    Thanks... but I need Android Studio for my Ionic/Cordova applications.. is there a way of install two versions of the Android SDK on the same machine.. so I can use this old SDK with Click and the new Android Studio with Ionic? Thanks again....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a separate android-sdk folder anywhere which is reserved for your Click projects and set new folder location in Fusion preferences and you should be good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodjanoi View Post
    Create a separate android-sdk folder anywhere which is reserved for your Click projects and set new folder location in Fusion preferences and you should be good.
    That Worked! Thanks!!!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just upgraded form 2.5 to 2.5 developer and now I'm getting this error when trying to build:
    BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\john\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:716: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Users\john\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:730: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

any ideas on what it is?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See the sticky note... it because you have the latest Android studio installed

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you need Android studio for something else then read 2 posts above yours.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast