Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Build Failed ---- Things to check

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Perry,

I had to uninstall the SDK manager and make more space on my computer, and now it does even less :'(
    It's missing temporary files of some sort? Why?

Buildfile: C:\Users\Wouter\AppData\Local\Temp\And976A.tmp\bui ld.xml

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\Wouter\AppData\Local\Temp\And976A.tmp\bui ld.xml:84: Cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml imported from C:\Users\Wouter\AppData\Local\Temp\And976A.tmp\bui ld.xml

Total time: 0 seconds

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. It looks like you didn't download the tools yet. That are all the way at the top

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Perry,

I have reinstalled Java (think that was the problem), reinstalled Android and ran trough the entire instructional PDF again, and now it works!
    Thanks for all the help!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aah, that will do it too
    Glad you were able to solve the issue.
    Good luck!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive ben trying to get the 'Build and Run' button to work/ run the App on my connected Device all day, and im down to this error:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:1147: Signing key testapplication not found"

The apk file does not get created, and the keystore file is present in my browser ( location: Desktop ).

What should i do to get it working?

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you fill out the items under the android tab?
    Since you have released checked, it requires the storekey file and the username / password / name for it right underneath the checkmark
    if it's just for testing, then uncheck the release checkmark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, i spent half of yesterday working with the Storekey thing, made very sure all fieldsof the key were correct and managed to create it after numerous issues incognito.
    The 'release checkmark' is checked and ive made sure all fields are there and filled ( the 'key name' shouldbe the name ofthe file right, without the '.keystore' extencion? ).

I now tried to uncheck the 'release checkmark' and hit 'Build and Run', which builds the App .apk just fine ( no error message like before ) but nothing popps up on my connected Device. Is this normal?

Maybe my settings on my Device is wrong?

Under DEVELOPER OPTION i have this checked:
    - USB Debugging
    - Verify Apps via USB
    - Show all ARNs

Under SECURITY:
    - Unknown Sources

My Device Software is up to date, and i can view my devices content in the OS browser.

EDIT:
    I just tested with a new fresh Application.
    The .apk gets created but nothing happens on my device.

Im using Android API 22 ( have not installed anything higher than this ), as this is what Fusion supports as far is ive heard.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    copy the file manually to the device (or use Dropbox) and install through that way.
    It could be a driver issue.
    I posted a while ago a file that you could use for Android devices, and then it will work ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/mthmsh0nxs...river.exe?dl=0 (

As far the error, then something did you wrong wit creating the key but since you mentioned "Signing key testapplication not found"
    Tells me that the file is not linked to the apk. Did you browse to the file and added it? ( with the ... button ?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The driver you are providing appears to be the Samsung Drivers ( which i have allready tried ).
    When i install it it says it is allready installed, and asks me if i want to install it anyway.

Look at this thread ( middle of page, 09.05 PM ) and youll see i have tried the 'current' Samsung Driver available from their pages:
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/96001-Fusion2-5-locking-up-when-trying-Build-And-Run

I however repeated the process and used the driver you provided in the link

PROCESS #1
    - Connected Device + uninstalled driver from 'Device manager' + Disconnected Device
    - Removed bad drivers using this Nirsoft tool ( http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html )
    - Installed Driver provided in above post
    - Rebooted + Connected Device ( 'Samsung Android ADB Interface' present in Device Manager ) + Tested 'Build and Run' button

- Activated release mode
    - Re-selected the keystore file ( using the button )
    - Re-entered all info including passwords, and checked that the KeyName is the same name as the keystore file

^ 'Build and Run' works, but .apk NOT created, and i get the same error message:

"Signing key testapplication not found"

PROCESS #2
    - De-activated release mode

^ 'Build and Run' works, Device ask if i want to allow debugging ( yes i do ), the .apk is created, no error message, but still no activity on the Device...

Maybe im missunderstanding this, but the App is supposed to auto run on my connected device after clicking build and run right?
    I do not have the latest Android SDK API installed, but API 22 which is what Fusion supports. Could this be the issue? Sounds unlikely but i dont know

Is there some special settings i need to activat on my Device for it to appear/ run when pressing 'Buils and Run' ( i have 'Unknow Sources' and 'USB Debugging' activated )?

First of all i would very much like to be able to click 'Build and Run' and test my App on the Device this way, as this will make the testing/ development process much swifter.

Second, i do need the keystore stuff to work as it is needed for distrebuting the App.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have team viewer? I can take a quick peek if you want

as far compiling directly to the device... it usually doesn't work.. think it has to do with updates from Android..
    I just use Dropbox.. works pretty good, and no hassle for me.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast