IOS Chartboost Extension update

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • (Paid) Hey I need someone to update DistantJ's extension Chartboost Control Object so that I can add decent ads to my games that i can actually make decent revenue off of. DistantJ said he will provide the source to anyone updating it to work with Clickteam Fusion, it works with Multimedia right now.

Please login to see this link.

• I think this was passed onto the developer of the android version. I wonder if he is making any progress?

chartboost does work manually with your game, but yeah it would be much better to have better control over when you show the adverts etc.

• Hmmm, this is the only thing holding me back from making free games instead of paid. And free with ads is the way to go. Who should i ask about the progress of this extension, basically who is the guy who developed the Android version? FVivolo? If i had any programming experience myself i would update it, but i don't.

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!