User Tag List

Thread: Minesweeper Example

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minesweeper Example

I created a Minesweeper example and you can do whatever you want with it.

Why did I make this? and why am I posting it?

Well to be perfectly honest I never even really played minesweeper before (at least I never really gave it a chance), The reason I made it is because a friend of mine suggested that I should make a version of Minesweeper for the MiniGames that I am doing for my Big game called Flop.
    I never even considered doing a version of this but I figured I would play it for a little and see if I could work a variation of it into a mini game.

After playing for a bit and understanding the rules, I started to work on cloning it and I just kept going
    Took me about an hour to come up with a working engine then a few more hours to make an example of it (and thought I might as well share it)

I am not going to use this example in my game but after creating this I now have some good ideas on how to make a version of it and mix it into a mini game for myself.

This Example is of course not exactly like the original and probably missing some features but it's all I needed to do to get my ideas.

So if you find it useful then have fun.

http://community.clickteam.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12314&d=1393670039

Gerald
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even as an example, looks pretty decent. Though there's an error (I think). If you right click to make a flag, then right click again t make a ? mark, then right click again, the # of mines get added up. In other words, if it says 99 bombs, then right click the ? mark to remove it, it goes to 100 bombs.

Also, you can't click click squares at the beginning of this game, as supposed to doing it at any time if memory serves.

Nice job though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, will check it out

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Great example!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah ! you're very talented !

Can I get it on my website to Flash version ? Of course with your credits name and company

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Posted it to Steam Workshop, Great Stuff!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow, I didn't even notice these comments .

Quote Originally Posted by N64Mario View Post
    Even as an example, looks pretty decent. Though there's an error (I think). If you right click to make a flag, then right click again t make a ? mark, then right click again, the # of mines get added up. In other words, if it says 99 bombs, then right click the ? mark to remove it, it goes to 100 bombs.

Also, you can't click click squares at the beginning of this game, as supposed to doing it at any time if memory serves.

Nice job though.
    Good catch N64Mario, you did find an error.
    Actually it was just an oversite on my part and forgot to remove an action from an event. I fixed it now and it works properly.
    as far as clicking the squares at the beginning......I didn't like that and didn't seem to have any real purpose so I never bothered to include that.
    If someone wants that feature I'm sure I could work it in somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jymswiss View Post

Can I get it on my website to Flash version ? Of course with your credits name and company
    This won't work in Flash as of yet , I think we need to wait until flash is updated for Fusion 2.5
    (I know it works in HTML5 but I haven't tried it in Android or IOS)

This update fixes the error mentioned by N64Mario:

Update:
    -Bomb counter would add to count when right clicking to undo a flag choice
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI: With the Build 281.4 - Prerelease today I checked this example in flash and happy to say it seems to work very good.