User Tag List

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are both accounts enabled for testing?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, of course -

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on off GoogleBackwards.jpg

Fernando asked me in a private message if I turned on Multi-Player for my game - and let me say, he was right - I miss-read googles use of On/Off switches. To me, i think the DARK (Shaded) would be the opposite. I see the above circled ON as being in the OFF position. This was the problem the entire time. I thought it was on, while multi-player was actually off. I hope my screenshot helps someone else.

Thanks Fernando for saying to check it. Needless to say I feel pretty stupid for this kind of rookie mistake.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Windows (and iOS) version of Google Play Games would be fantastic!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there would be any updates to the object how do you then download those updates and where? I have bought it on the store so I guess those files would be downloadable somewhere where not everyone can access them?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I am trying to integrate the object now and I am following the step by steps to do it. But I got stuck on the part where you are supposed to authorize it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../Authorize.png

When you click that button it reads that you should get to a "branding information" window where you can put in a name and optional project logo etc. I saw this was supposed to happen also in a tutorial video I found: https://youtu.be/XmHXl-UFTqM?t=4m53s

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ing%20Info.png

However when I click that button I dont get this branding information. I get a "create android oauth client" with some fingerprint code: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ingerprint.bmp

So what do I do now and why is this happening? It looks completely different in the instructions and in the video tutorial I looked at.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the first link is the guide I am following, but as I said the steps are different from what happens for me. I am at step 3:b and I never get the branding information window when trying to authorize the app. I just get this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ingerprint.bmp

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    sorry I can not open that image link, there is still a possibility that google change the web and already have not update the link, is dated march 2016
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast