User Tag List

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is currently moving, and has/had some family related things that had higher priority...
    No worries, he is around in the background

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was mentioned in an earlier post but I didn't see an answer to it, is it possible to have a version of this with just the leaderboard and trophies/achievements released as a beta since those are done and the multiplayer is what is being worked on; or is it a case of everything has to be delivered together?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am guessing they want everything together in a package and fully working so they can sell it on the clickstore without getting tons of complaints/update requests

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but we dont get any news of it more than one month.....

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I stated above 2 week ago

He is currently moving, and has/had some family related things that had higher priority...
    No worries, he is around in the background

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already know about that.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fernando has landed in the USA so he should be back to work full time here shortly

YAY!

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YAY... Welcome to the USA

And thanks Jeff for confirming

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just logged on to ask for CT to give us an update and they beat me to it. Glad to hear this, I have a game design that I would prefer to make as a high score / achievement based progression rather than grinding adventure style progression.. but without Google Game Service integration I don't think it would encourage the user enough to keep playing.. so I need this object!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news for us and for Fernando! Thank you Jeff!

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast