User Tag List

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still stuck on this. I can't proceed with the instructions since they are completely different from what I am seeing. Did anyone make a video tutorial on how to set this up?

In the very first step you are asked if you are using any Google API:s in your game and you can choose two options: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-05_114413.png

I assume that I don't use any Google API:s since I am setting those up now so I always chose "I dont use any Google API:s in my game yet", but should I perhaps choose the other option that "I already use Google API:s in my game" ?
    I do have inapps for example so maybe that counts as a Google API?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    yes is the same you need to create your SHA from your certificate and use it in teh configuration, now is done automatically with the link i mentioned

https://developers.google.com/games/...nt_id_settings

check
    Specify client ID settings

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But that is the problem, I never see these settings. I only get this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-05_122030.png

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You need to open the Command Prompt to generate your SHA1 and then paste it in the field that can be seen on the screenshot you posted. The SHA1 field is prepopulated and you need to overwrite it with your own SHA1. Google's documentation is a bit confusing here in my opinion.

I have written a quick guide, hopefully this will help: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/97866

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Oliver I will look at your guide!

I actually also sent Google an email about this and they got back with: "Looking into this issue, I found that the screenshots in our documentation are out of date. I sincerely apologize for the confusion."

So it is out of date, that means the instructions in the help file in the object is also out of date so might want to adjust it

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oliver: I am about to continue with this. But do I really need to go through your guide to create the SHA1 if I already have a code in that field? According to Google support it should grab the SHA1 from the apk if you have one uploaded?

" Instead, you just need to confirm the SHA1 fingerprint for your app's certificate. The fingerprint shown is extracted from the APK you've uploaded to the Developer Console, so you shouldn't need to modify it at all, unless you're trying to link to a different APK."

Btw, do you know if the rest of the setup guide in the help file is up to date, and should I just continue to follow it after this step?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read in the previous pages of this thread that you need to enable something called Drive API: "Turns out the Drive API is required, even if you don't do cloud saves. You can activate it manually like this: https://developers.google.com/drive/v3/web/enable-sdk "

However on that link the first instructions are to:
    Go to the Google API Console.
    Select a project.
    In the sidebar on the left, expand APIs & auth and select APIs.

But I don't find any "API:s & auth" there? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-25_133704.png

Also my app does not show up in the "projects", the only projects that show up are for games that have actually been published in the store already, so how do I select one that is not live in the store?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I think I am on the right track of getting this to work.

I wonder about an event though. In the faulty flappy example there is an event

only one action when event loops -> Increment achievement id "SUPERLOSER_ACH_ID" with 1 step

What does this event do? And what does it mean by increment achievement id?

Also how do I enable achievements in the first place? I have added 5 achievements, but when I press the button to show the achievements board there is just a message "There is no achievements for this game". And the achievements never unlock either.
    Leaderboards works as intended.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone can record video tutorial??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I cannot log in to the GPGS. Every time I received error 1007 - Login Failed
    It occurs always before accounts list shown.
    It’s no matter if I use Default Acc or UI Box.

I added my app ID to GPGC
    I configure GPG Service from Google Play Console
    I added Google Drive API in Google Cloud Service
    I configured Drive API (however I don’t know what is ‘URL to Open’, and entered google.com :P )
    I added an API Key to the login data. API Key is with no limitations
    I added OAuth
    In GPGS configured Leaderboards and Achievements
    I also cleared application data of Google Store on my phone and installed app by Store (not from apk file) using test version

I’ve got no idea what I doing wrong ;(
    What I missing?! ;(

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast