User Tag List

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holding my breath for the release of Google Game Service integration - will be an instant update and awesome improvement to my games!!
    Keep up the good work guys!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this new extension will be avaible in September or in October. There is always a lot of lateness with Clickteam products.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steam is always later, due to some testing first. so your statement "always a lot of lateness with Clickteam products" is just nonsense.
    They have updates every time, and yes.. Steam might get them a while later.. If you want to be up-to-date, then you need to purchase the non-steam version for all the beta's

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on already. Let us have Google Game Services! lol

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I am pretty sure it's not going to be available by the end of the month.
    Esp. for the Steam version..
    That's the latest info I have.
    I'm not sure of the nonsenseness of my statement ... Facts are what they are.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The impatience seems rather reasonable, especially since it was so heavily implied early April that it'd be only a matter of days. I was probably not the only one who prepared his work in anticipation for this extension because of that.

It's unfortunate that unexpected events caused a delay, but it can happen. However, it might be good if there was some back up plan or safety net for cases like this.. for instance a temporary alternative developer who could help out whenever there's a risk of things not going as planned. And if that's really impossible, perhaps it's best to only make mention of something new when it's actually out there ready to be tested or used.

Can't break promises that were never made, and can't miss what you don't know about.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't blame CT for setting a date and missing it due to unforeseen circumstances.. but it would be nice if it's possible that the parts of the object that are working are released.. I have no need for the multiplayer component which was what caused the initial delay with the release.. I just want access to google highscore rankings etc. which as far as I know has been finished and working for months.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only need the trophy system. I think that was finished too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what do you say CT? release a beta version for us? (I'm happy to pay, providing development hasn't been abandoned on this)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is: Where is Fernando? The guy that aways active here, I get a little worried about this because Fernando aways keep thing moving on in Android. Hope he's fine.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast