User Tag List

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that official ?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what Jeff said somewhere.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    September is six months after we were told that this much desired extension was about to be released and already had High Scores and Trophies working (what most people want it for). As someone posted last week, I think that makes it the more reasonable to have someone else take over the work for the time being so things keep running.

I mean.. isn't that how it kinda goes when one worker cannot work for a period of time?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say, if this extension was developed in the open (open sourced), then the programmers of the community could have easily developed (and even optimise) a temporary version using the work that's already been done.

But when it's left behind closed doors with long absences... this happens.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could still be something to consider, but I feel there's not much effort that goes to finding alternatives. Just a "oh you'll have to wait even longer now" from time to time and that seems about it.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Literswater View Post
    September is six months after we were told that this much desired extension was about to be released and already had High Scores and Trophies working (what most people want it for). As someone posted last week, I think that makes it the more reasonable to have someone else take over the work for the time being so things keep running.

I mean.. isn't that how it kinda goes when one worker cannot work for a period of time?
    I actually believe this extension wont be completed until the end of the year. I am all for getting together with other developers here and fund a programmer to finish this extension as soon as possible.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's awesome!
    The SDK is on the page and I am sure a lot of people will purchase it or support it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait what? No.. gamer123's suggestion was to make the extension as it is now open source for us to work with, which I find a very good idea.

Because months ago it was said that the trophies and hi-scores were already finished. Those are the two things that most users want it for.

So what we want most of the extension already works. At least it was heavily implied that it was completely done, except the multiplayer part. It just needs to be accessible for us, so the community can simply wrap it up and ready it for download. That's what makes it so awkward to now tell us "ok get the SDK and build it from scrap", as well as tell people to wait yet another handful of weeks (and I assume more after that): what users wanted for months, is already finished for months.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I concur Literswater, if Fernando is back in September, by now it's fairly pointless for the community to get together and start funding/building an already existing object from scratch (or scrap, haha)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scratch (or scrap, haha)
    Aw man I haven't made that mistake in years, why now x)

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast