User Tag List

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes but that was because my entire project somehow became so corrupted that even Google couldn't do anything with it. I think in the end it was something on their side.

It was a big loss for me because I actually had to take my app Dzt off the market and put a new one there. If you can afford that, that'll be your best chance in my experience.

If not, I would try redoing smaller things, like setting up a new GPG and id and connect it to your app. If that doesn't work, also delete the old project in the Project developer Console.

I'm pretty sure this is an issue with Google and not the extension. Hopefully you'll be free of that error without having to resort to such drastic measures like I did.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Googling for ""Unknown issue with Google Play services" error message", some people said that the measures below helped solving the issue:
    - Clearing the cache of the Google Play Games app
    - Uninstalling/resintalling the Google Play Games app

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Game Service integration?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Googling for ""Unknown issue with Google Play services" error message", some people said that the measures below helped solving the issue:
    - Clearing the cache of the Google Play Games app
    - Uninstalling/resintalling the Google Play Games app
    With me, it allowed me to login successfully again for another one more time. But I still couldn't do anything with GPG and after the one time, I got the error again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 'on login failed' event is firing. I am only having issues with my fusion app, google play is working fine for other titles, so I don't think re-installing the google play app would help much. Did try it though, still having issues.
    I might be a bit confused about the alpha/beta testing for google. Game services dashboard says: "You will also need to publish your android APK to Alpha Testing or Beta Testing". I haven't done that, do I have to in order to test game services?

Won't pressing the publish app button make the game live?
    publish.jpg

I get this warning when I press it:
    "You have not published your settings for Google Play Games services for this game. If you make your game available on the Google Play store before enabling Google Play Games services then Google Play Games services will not work within the game. Do you want to publish anyway?"

So I go back to game services and it's telling me that I can test my draft before it's published anyway.
    It is also telling me that I must publish before testing:
    gameservice2.jpg

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, bought! going to play with it later on..
    Thanks Fernando

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious, can these features work with games made with OUYA in mind?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bought it, Thank You!

more samples please, can't wait for turn based and more

Looking forward for 2016

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, playing with the example, but it locks up during login.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What do you mean with locks up, the example will not run at your side need to do: create all functionality in Google play games console.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aah ok.
    Wanted to see what it looked like, I will just go starting from scratch then..
    Was reading through the help, and got confused with the SH1 for the 2 keys... (Foot print) that I needed to enter in the app..
    I need to take a closer look at that, since i am using the keystore tool from the forum here.
    and it was late.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast