User Tag List

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Literswater View Post
    I have. With Deadly Dodo, I've had absolutely no problems whatsoever after following the steps in the tutorial. The Leaderboards and Achievements worked pretty much immediately.

With Dzt! I had more difficulties and had the annoying "unknown error" I could hardly get rid of. After a tedious road of errors, I had to unpublish my project and upload a new Dzt to Google Play with a new package.

But in both cases, the steps taken in the tutorial seem to be correct. Maybe it'd be good to compile a trouble shooting guide based on everyone's experiences to add to the help file. For instance, for some it was enough to just empty the cache, whereas I had to delete stuff online.
    Nice game!,

mm it take me 5 min to land at once on the wall, I tested and everything is working!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Literswater... Please make a video tutorial, or a walktrough of your process...

Someone please make a video tutorial, especially the core tricky part of it... it's hard to get it working for most of us.
    (tested two different apps - existing and new, no luck, created a new project for one, as literswaters water suggested, no luck, test on multiple devices for few days - probable issue is the SHA1/keytool thingy, me noob)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ideal time to make a video tutorial is the friend Sparckman, your videos are the rock!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice game!,

mm it take me 5 min to land at once on the wall, I tested and everything is working!
    Thanks! Yeah the games I made are a bit tricky. That's why I'm hoping that the Leaderboards will keep it from demotivating people.

Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    Literswater... Please make a video tutorial, or a walktrough of your process...
    I could try, but I do agree that Sparckman (and Danny) are the best when it comes to making tutorials. I'm not particularly technical and got there mostly through trial and error, but I'll see what I can do.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Many would appreciate that Literswater
    Thank you for considering. Just do it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried the suggestions in the thread, but am still getting the "Unknown Issue with Google Play services".

Anyone care to try on their device?
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing...aki.raiderrush
    It should connect to the services at the main menu and give an error after signing in. Could also trigger it by playing the endless runner mode and selecting the leaderboard button on game over.

I am generally having issues with the android sandbox. The in-app purchases aren't working either, I have to go to production for them to work. So I am thinking maybe I have to do the same to get play services to work? Anyone tried?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It gives me the "unknown issue in GPG" too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for testing. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
    Also grateful for a video tutorial, maybe I am missing something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it to work. Turns out the Drive API is required, even if you don't do cloud saves. You can activate it manually like this: https://developers.google.com/drive/v3/web/enable-sdk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Game Service integration?

willy, thank you very much! Turning on the Drive API finally worked for me. No more "unknown issue" errors here :-)

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast