User Tag List

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    clear google play games cache in your device.

did you update your game in playstore?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,

I already got the game to Play Store (Beta) and I saw that you tried it yesterday.

I'm still with the same problem, delete the cache and must get the window to communicate and immediately gives an error and exits, the same error that when I show the Leaderbord. So far the only thing that works well in my game are achievements. You put two images where you can see that it happens, anyway if you upgraded it last night tell me how you did it.

Thank you and error so rare, I'll try changing the Api, right now I have least 2.3.3 and maximum 4.1, I'm going to try leaving the two in 2.3.3.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I just try your games and is working still the leaderboard issue, seems empty, are you submitting score to your leaderboard?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Fernando, sent score on the first level, when you pass level, when you go with the "X" at the interface to the menu, or when you lose all lives.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    ok something weird you say 3 lives but after play it keeping give me more lives, then when I get back and go to social and check the leaderboard this is empty, and it must be since I can not check it inside play games application itself.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the game each certain points will gaining lives. But as I commented, in the 3 conditions sent score to the Leaderboard with your ID, you don't even have that pass the single level destroys two or three enemies, and salt to the menu with the "X", sent score to leaderboard.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,
    My Leaderbord is also empty.To send score ,I use a globale value . Submit score with fixed value Highscore <-- globale value
    And Always set score to Globale value Highscore

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    did you check if the value is submit Ok? or you send and continue doing other changes.

mm I retest your game and after I play seems that nothing is send to server, after lost I get immediately is am ad, coul dthis be blocking you to send the score first check that set leaderboard Id is the same at all moment
    device-2016-01-25-121056.jpg
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Just found it.
    The problem is i send score before authenticated player..Now it's work..Updating

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I am doing wrong that gives me the error and not authentic?

Fernando helps you to send you a logfile of the game when you get the error?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ices%20UFU.rtf

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast