User Tag List

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    thsi steps is not done by cloud api is done from google game service

so game services ---> chose you app --->Game details and set to ON

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    thsi steps is not done by cloud api is done from google game service

so game services ---> chose you app --->Game details and set to ON

God Da*n... Thank You so much for a fast answer, works immediately

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaku88 View Post
    God Da*n... Thank You so much for a fast answer, works immediately

hmmm... maybe I was happy too fast, because an error come back today
    saved games is still ON (impossible to change)

I changed Leaderboards today (remove and add again with different parameters), could it be a reason?
    I also add GPG Cloud Object and Connection on each frame for checking player authorization

How to fix it?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    gpg cloud you only need i th frame you will save or load your data

gpg connection in frames where you need to intesract with Google Play Services

you need to get a log from you to see what is happening sorry
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gpg cloud you only need i th frame you will save or load your data

gpg connection in frames where you need to intesract with Google Play Services

you need to get a log from you to see what is happening sorry
    yes I done it this way, I wrote unclearly in my previous post

1007 code doesnt exists in the log, but I found a reason. However I don't understand that

09-30 12:47:08.854 3296 3367 W GamesServiceBroker: Client connected with SDK
    [...]
    09-30 12:47:09.145 3296 19360 E GameAgent: Unable to retrieve application 1234567890123456789 from network
    09-30 12:47:09.146 3296 19360 E GameAgent: Application 1234567890123456789 is not associated with package com.lukagwiazisoftware.fallbox. Check the application ID in your manifest.
    09-30 12:47:09.147 18360 18360 E LoadGame: Unable to load metadata for game
    09-30 12:47:09.147 18360 18360 I SignInActivity: Transition from 7 to 11
    09-30 12:47:09.147 18360 18360 W SignInActivity: onSignInFailed()...
    09-30 12:47:09.147 18360 18360 W SignInActivity: Sign in failed during 7
    09-30 12:47:09.147 18360 18360 W SignInActivity: ==> Returning non-OK result: 10002

application ID in log is correct, so it's looks like... an Goolge error...?

I also find a solution by removing 2 lines from AndroidManifest.xml
    <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version"
    android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version"/>

so maybe is something wrong with manifest generator?

There should be 19 digits Application ID from Google Play Dev Console, or 12 digits ID from Games Services? ;>
    SOLUTION: I've got no idea how it works previously, I entered 19 digits ID instead of 12 digits.
    So it shouldn't works yeasterday mind****
    I checked it few times and installed both version few times.

I've also got a dozens of lines:
    09-30 12:41:45.364 18683 18683 I HwSecImmHelper: mSecurityInputMethodService is null
    09-30 12:41:45.369 18683 18683 I MMFRuntime: setSystemUiVisibility() called successfully

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm this answer is when you have not register your application in game service, clearly something is done wrong

Unable to retrieve application 1234567890123456789

you should use teh application id from game service inside your application (gpg connect)

it can work if it detect is in debug, but it will not allow you in release mode, sorry if I ask again you sure you are pointing to teh correct certificate and using as it is intended?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mm this answer is when you have not register your application in game service, clearly something is done wrong

Unable to retrieve application 1234567890123456789
    I just 'hashed' my oryginal appID to 123456... sorry if I mislead You

you should use teh application id from game service inside your application (gpg connect)
    But... which app ID? Because in GPGS I see 12 digits IDGPGS_ID.png and I currently use this ID
    In the Dev Console is 19 digits ID (for example in the link) ConsoleID.jpg I used this ID first time

it can work if it detect is in debug, but it will not allow you in release mode, sorry if I ask again you sure you are pointing to teh correct certificate and using as it is intended?
    I'm not sure now... ;]
    I always compile the project in release mode, and install from apk file

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's not 19 digits from the link.
    you need to use the App ID that google create the 1st time you create the App.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried to add GPG Services to my game to adds achievements, my first attempt wasn't working at all using the Signin Certificate SHA-1. My second one, using the Upload Certificate SHA-1 works ONLY for local APK, downloading it from the store makes the connection to fail.

I published my update to the public and nobody can log to GPG Service from my game, they Always get the connection error. I've followed the guide in the help to makes things to work first on local (this guide is really hard to understand and to follow).
    I've saw on google that some people got the same error using the Upload Certificate SHA-1 and needed to change it by the Signin Certificate SHA-1. But i can't change it, everytime it says that it is already used (because of the old test), even if i deleted the access in the API. I've contacted google for that part.

I think, and that could help people in the future, that if you want to try the GPGS on your side using your APK directly from your Phone memory (and not from the store) you need to use the Upload Certificate, but only for local test. And When you publish your game, you will need the Signin Certificate.
    I guess that everything is automatic When your game is not already published on the store and change the Certificate When you hit publish on the Google Play Console for the first time. But in case like me, When you already made your game without GPGS and want to add them later, you will need to do as mentionned. SO for now i'm stuck

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't having problems with a Certificate at all.
    I've used it in the past, but made the mistake that the user needed to login, otherwise the app wouldn't work,
    So I removed it since i lost a lot of customers.
    Since then I didn't add it back in as optional.. ( i should have done that from the beginning )
    but it was working.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast