User Tag List

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Game Service integration?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Solved it, No More "unknown issue" for me too, Thanks Willy
    I just Enabled the Drive API on the Developer Console of my App, and my setup works
    (though I don't like that simple extra step of enabling them since I don't use Cloud Save, maybe on the next version update it'll be optional)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's great that it works now. Found the solution in a stackoverflow discussion, they seem to suggest the Drive API is required by google, so don't think it can be made optional.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's great that it works now. Found the solution in a stackoverflow discussion, they seem to suggest the Drive API is required by google, so don't think it can be made optional.
    Great Willy I thought I add that to the help I totally forgot so adding now, but yes is need it and more for turnbase game so dev can save until where the game was play and keep track of all.

sorry doing other stuff and I forgot to add.

Adding the new help file for connect it will be added to the installer file in short term.
    Attached files Attached files
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing around with GPG services. I have a question, though:

Do you need Android Studio to generate the Signing certificate fingerprint (SHA1) required to authorize your app? Or is there another way?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    no check here

https://developers.google.com/games/...roubleshooting

you will find the command to execute
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks Fernando, I'll follow the steps on that page.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Can anyone test my game if it work with Google play Service Leaderboard.
    Using Leaderboard example .
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gtr.crystaloid

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sloxone,

I tried your version of Arkanoid and I loved it, but besides that, works perfect the GPGS, could help me step by step your instructions of how set it. In my case I have everything perfectly configured on the console developers, but when I login in the menu of the game, with the instruction to do so automatically that brings the object, as with the instruction to login on events, shows me without asking permission and my logged-in user, but when I tell him to show the leaderborad game breaks.

Shows the achievements when you get it but is that he not communicate with GPGS and I can't see it in my profile.

I'd much appreciate your help,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Koji_Kabuto,
    It's not hard to do.Just enable Drive Api on the console developers Google.And use Fernando examples.
    I have an issues on my Leaderboard,i can't see any score and players ..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sloxone,

Now my Drive Api is activated from that started, now strange things:

* When I order to authenticate once GPGS appears to me that it is already logged in, but never I asked OK my game access to Google Play Services. Once shows my username with my ranking at the top.

* So you don't see my score, but if I see Fernando as player.

* When I say showing the leaderbord through instruction "Display Leadearboard UI" is going to a red screen where is turning the circle and if I remove the screen, the game says that it needs to close.

* Achievements work perfectly, I show images below.

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast