Thread: ScreenZoom Example: Pinch to zoom

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is the correct version:
    PinchZoomLimitScroll.mfa

It limits the scroll position to the minimum and maximum coordinate you store in the values of the Multiple Touch object (set at the start of the frame in this example).

Note: the grey area in the example is the dimensions of the old iPhone device, it is only there for testing, it does *not* define the boundaries of the scroll area (only on that particular device). If you test this on an iPad with a different window size the scrolling area will be different. As I wrote before the limits for the scroll is completely configurable by setting the minScrollX, minScrollY, maxScrollX, maxScrollY alterable values in the Multiple Touch object.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.
    I will take a look at that.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, I've been messing with this for 6 hours..... it's working, but I cannot get the left side to work properly..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9y5wyat3hm7hud/myzoom.mfa

All I did was made the whole area smaller, made it 768x1024 and lined everything up, and it's working, but not the left side...
    Do I need more empty space above it? cause I already made it bigger ?

Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A year late, but thanks for the example Anders. Works Great! ^__^
    =)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been messing around with this and it's a great example, thanks!

I'm trying to make sure my graphics stay crisp however, so I was wondering if anyone could help me get this example working in a different way?

At the moment I am trying to BEGIN the frame at a zoomed out scale (0.5) and have the maximum amount the player can zoom in be 1.0 - This way I can import a larger, more crisper image and have it stay nice and high res when they zoom in.

However, the example begins the frame at 1.0 scale and zooms in all the way to 5.0

I've tried messing around with numbers, but it keeps breaking Math isn't my strong suite, so I was wondering if anyone had a solution?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3