User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How these games were made with MMF2? they are just amazing!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How these games were made with MMF2? they are just amazing!

Hi everyone

Can someone please tell me how the below games were made using MMF2 or 2.5? The particles, the flares, the effects ... they are just amazing

Were there any extra coding / tools / extensions used to build these games? I need to know, because most of the games I saw for MMF2/2.5 are simple platformer games with simple graphics.

The games are:

Really Big Sky (Youtube)

Luor (Youtube)

Sky Invader (Youtube)

Lunnye Devitsy (Youtube)

Wake (Youtube)

I came to know these games from this topic on Steam forum.

Thanks in advance.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would presonally say fusion is at least capable of theoretically making any game you can imagine, though perhaps not 3D based. This is assuming you have the time, inclination and resources to put into the development and the understanding of the limitations that fusion would have ,though that would be true of any DEV System. I would say the people above, though Really big sky is the only one I know personally, were simply motivated teams or persons and willing to make it happen.
    DC

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% sure that Really Big Sky, Luor and Sky Invader are made on Fusion....

Lunnye Devitsy and Wake, I dont know...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, saying is easy, but seeing is believing. We want to know how did they do that using only MMF2 (not even 2.5).

Is it custom coded? Is it extensions? Is it only sprites?

Please give us a hint.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://myetic-studio.fr/produits.php

This guy made a load of advanced effects in fusion, you can download the mfas to see how he did them,but you have to pay.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both Lunnye Devitsy and Wake were indeed made with MMF 1.5 a long while ago. They were released on The Daily Click by Dr. James.

I don't see why people would think those games aren't possible with Fusion.
    MMF/CF supports alpha channels, so those soft edges and lens flare effects are easy enough.
    For the slight blur around the edges of the frame use a shader.
    Beyond that it's just a typical platformer with a custom movement engine.

I bought both of those games on release. I liked Wake, but the other one was kinda boring although pretty.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can do all the effects without costum code/extensions.
    i made this for example with 1 texture(sprite) smoke.png and pinball-movement:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lIxqfghVJQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a software called PARTICLE ILUSION....then I export to PNG sequences...and it's done...awesome effects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget Noitu Love 2 which was created in MMF2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysO4YfKM1E0

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    They sure were! Fusion is a very powerful piece of kit... it makes it easy to create platformers and simple games but it's equally possible to create graphically rich and deeply professional projects - the sky is your limit! :-D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast