User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Enable iAd not in Application Properties

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Enable iAd not in Application Properties

I'm trying to add iAds to my first iOS app. In Help, it says to check "Enable iAd" in Application Properties. I see all the other options, but I don't see that option anywhere. I've attached a screenshot.

Does anyone know why it's not appearing for me?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also don't see the "Display Ad" option in the Frame properties.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have Fusion developer or Standard? IIRC iAds is a developer only option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After searching more forums, it looks like iAds aren't there because I don't have Developer...which is a huge bummer. That should be listed in the Versions Comparison. I would have liked to have known up front that developing for iOS with Fusion 2.5 didn't allow ads or GameCenter integration. The Clickteam site should be a little more transparent about the differences between exporter features across versions.

EDIT: Just found the iOS Export Module additional information page. It's all there: http://www.clickteam.com/ios-export-module-details

My bad...should have looked more carefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks RhysD...yup, I just have Standard.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should still be able to implement Chartboost ads, even if you're running Standard version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? I hadn't heard of Chartboost, but I'll look into it! If that helps me make some revenue, I might actually be able to get Developer. Thanks RhysD!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I have Fusion 2.5 developer, steam version. I also have the IOS export. I have checked "Enable iAd" in Application Properties and also checked the display iAD in frame properties. But when I run the game whithin Fusion or even if I export it to my phone the iAD does not pop-up.

Have I missed anything? Am I supposed to see a test iAD whithin Fusion also?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...you should be seeing a test iAd in Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solid -
    After you check off display iAd in the application properties in Fusion, you need to then go to the individual frames that you want to display iAds. And under the iOS options, you will see a check mark for Display iAd.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast