User Tag List

Thread: [BUG] When I compile my game with exporting Flash gives me the following error

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question [BUG] When I compile my game with exporting Flash gives me the following error

None of the assets of my game is greater than 512 * 512

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe show an MFA, or the script of what you're doing? Or maybe it's something that is that big that you aren't aware of? I can't, or I don't know if anyone can really tell by that error message alone, by itself.

And CT doesn't like visiting this part of the forums just for bug reports. They usually check the bug box site instead.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have you got another exporter at your disposal? Liike HTML5 or XNA? If yes, build you application and you'll see the images.
    You can also send the mfa to me so that I can do the same and see if there is such an image.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[BUG] When I compile my game with exporting Flash gives me the following error

If I have the iOS, Android and HTML5 in all works perfectly unless flash that gives this error. Now I'm traveling without computer, when I arrive in a few days I send the MFA. Thank you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready François, already return travel and send you private the MFA of my game.