User Tag List

Thread: [BUG] Objects stop moving, events stop working in Flash build only.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[BUG] Objects stop moving, events stop working in Flash build only.

Alright, I have made a couple of quick little animations, based on a video game, on different frames. They seem to do exactly what I want them to do when building it in EXE windows exporter. However, when I export the build in SWF, the animations just stop suddenly, and I can't advance any further to another frame.

I'll also note that I have global events set that when you press a key, it advances 1 frame further for debug purposes. But when the object suddenly freezes in place, I can no longer press these keys to advance. It's like all the events have stopped or something. Maybe it detected an error somewhere?

I have a theory that it may be some of the flags, or alterable values I've used either don't have names, or don't recognize alterable values beyond N - Z. I don't know for sure, that's just my guess. Does flash have a limit on the number of flags, or alterable values than a regular windows build?

I could show the MFA, but it may have some content that may be inappropriate to others.

Clicker SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also experiencing similar problems, and have posted to Bug Tracker a few months ago. Now I am reading thorugh some of the latest posts in the blog, and I am wondering if the flash exporter in CF2.5 is now working corectly or not? (I have an updated version to R281.2, and am using Windows XP)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I FOUND THE ISSUE!

It's when you set a condition using OWidth("Active") or OHeight("Active") for the events. I removed these, and the animations seemed to work.

But this IS certainly a bug nontheelss. I'm not sure if OWidth or OHeight is compatible with flash, but this does make all the events stop working for some reason. Should I report this in bugs box?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This needs to go in the bug box, the forum is not the place for reporting bugs any more as we don't check here for them now. Yu can also post and mfa with your bug report and set the report to private, if you don't want others to see your work.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I know about submitting to the bug box. Though I wasn't sure if this kind of bug is a limit in flash that can not be fixed. But I guess I'll submit anyway.

EDIT: And I just checked the Bug box reports list in flash, and someone already sent a report about this. So yea, it's been reported there.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Object Width and Object Height have been added to Fusion 2.5, so they are not supported by the Flash exporteur yet (I agree an error message would be 2000% better than a crash).
    Fernando is actively working on the Flash exporter for Fusion 2.5