Some of my music, I am looking for developers

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I am willing to sell my music to developers either $80. for full license or $40 with royalties

Here's some of my music

A Walk In The Woods
    Please login to see this link.

Intense Ivory

HighTek

Lonely Tears

So Sick

Stormy Mystery

Twist Of Fate

Significant

War Of The Brass

Wicked

This is just some of my work if you like what you hear and think you could use some of these or even something new send me a message and lets get
    this ball rolling. I also do graphics as well. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Sincerely,
    MightyMark

• Anything, i have a complete understanding of music. But this is a bad post
    go here ------> Please login to see this link. <---------- This is the latest update of most of my songs. I am quite versatile i assure you so please give them a listen and hit me up :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!