User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final build error...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final build error...

I'm getting and error when trying to do a final build in HTML5. The error is... "An error has occurred while building the Java script code. The HTML5 project could not be built" I also have the latest build beta 3. XP PC. Latest Java also. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I experience the very same problem. A simple test app with one Active and no events. I'm also on XP SP3, with CF2.5 Build R 281.2 and the HTML5 Build 281.2 Beta 2.

Kinda worrying as there are aleready two entries about the same problem in the Bug Tracker:
    http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/1081
    http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/319

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worries me too!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else having this issue and what can we do to correct it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same problem with XP sp3, the solution is simple for me... I never run directly Fusion 2.5 and open HTML project with it or CTRL+O...
    simply double click on your project icone this will launch Fusion2.5 with your html5 project, after this Final build your html5 game.
    pic.JPG

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always open my projects by clicking on it's icon. It doesn't work either way.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okkkk here is the screen shot of my config, the demo behind is Builded like i said... with dbl clicking on it's icon..

pic2.JPG

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/85161-Little-Intro

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK after some tryouts with Olivier, it seems that I have been too optimistic in publishing a private beta version of the exporters without the editor's update.
    I have tried with Olivier, the latest version of the editor (the one that is on my machine) is needed to properly compile the latest version of HTML5 in Final mode.
    I was not expecting that, sorry for it. I still have to find out why, but it is gonna be tough. We do not use GIT for such an old project and reverting to an old version is boring and dangerous.
    So, for the moment, and until a new version is published officially, you have two choices:
    -> Compile in HTML5 Development. This will work
    -> Revert to the old version of HTML5 and compile in HTML5 Final, knowing it will not work on iOS.
    I cant say much more.
    Francois

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Francois. I will wait until this is fixed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, found this issue is something with XP. I can final build on my 8.1 machine and get no errors. Both machines are updated to the latest version of both 2.5 and beta 3 of the exporter.

Off the subject, I would like to see the Clickteam logo removed from the bottom of the app or at least have it removed if you own Dev 2.5. Is this possible? I know there is a thread about this, but you have to remove lines from the HTML file to do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast