User Tag List

Thread: Test new game please...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test new game please...

Just want to ask if anyone would like to test this game and let me know if it runs ok and what browser you're using. Also let me know if the INI is saving, loading after quitting and you are able to reset it and it sets the score to 0 the next time you refresh. There should be only a max of 2 pipes on the screen. If there are more than 2 it's not running correctly and is slow in that browser.
    Thank you...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../COWPLUNK.html

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The control is not very responsive and find it really sticky to click if you get me? Like the graphics and sound though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I ask what browser you're using? On Firefox and IE it's fine on my end and also my iPad mini. I don't have any of the issues that you've found? Also what OP are you using?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Chrome + Win7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, strange. I have windows 8.1 and runs fine in Firefox and IE. No lag or control problems. Do you have an iPad you could try it on? Or can you try it in IE on your 7 machine please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tested on waterfox (64bit firefox variant) and chrome and runs on both great on my machine (windows 7). It actually ran smoother for me in chrome!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Macca02, thank you for testing it and I'm feeling better about it now. Like I said, it's running fine on my end. What was your score if you don't mind me asking and did it save it? Like to get an online scoring system going on it and an idea for when the cow passes through the pipe....some type of an effect or something.