User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: JSON Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how is this easier to use than using an array? When reading the JSON data, do I still need to parse it using delimeters? or does it handle it automatically, or does it save external JSON data I can read from folders and save to other values?

what is the recommended usage if im just using it to save alt values of many actives, save each active data to each own JSON?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't have any particular reason to use JSON, you don't need this object. But if you need to parse JSON, this object makes it much easier than manually splitting by delimiters and other nonsense. You just give it the entire JSON string and it parses out the structure into a usable model that you can explore with the actions, conditions, and expressions.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance that the JSON extension is still being worked on for iOS, I got a project that I will need to port to iOS eventually and if I manage to get it working in windows and android I really would need this extension for iOS too.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't make the iOS port myself. Someone had a minimal port made by someone else to suit their needs, but it was incomplete.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    I can't make the iOS port myself. Someone had a minimal port made by someone else to suit their needs, but it was incomplete.
    Hi LB, im just bringing this back up as I have such a requirement for this on iOS and was wondering it there is anything i can do to help or get this done IE I have mac devices can do testing or compiling if need be?

Would be nice (and one of few) objects that is actually available across all platforms.

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still no news on this? Seems such a shame that its not available for iOS?

On a side note, i will gladly pay for this to be finished, or buy it from the store, i will compile it myself if allowed? I'm sure there is a way to get this ported over?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Still no news on this? Seems such a shame that its not available for iOS?

On a side note, i will gladly pay for this to be finished, or buy it from the store, i will compile it myself if allowed? I'm sure there is a way to get this ported over?
    I would have to learn a new programming language (Objective-C) and that would take some time, and then the problem is I have no way to compile whatever code I write, and no way to test it after I've made it.

Someone else had ported it to iOS already but they have never responded to me or sent me the source, so I don't know how complete that is or what happened to it.

At this point there are two options: either I make the expensive investment to learn Objective-C and buy Apple devices to develop and test with, or we find someone else who has already made that investment and ask them to port the extension and I will gladly provide the source of all existing ports to them. I suppose a third option is that I write the code and have someone test it repeatedly, but that's pretty inefficient.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "loop through all sub-objects" is not work at html5.
    can you fix it?
    i use the same way on windows,it work.but not work on html5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "loop through all sub-objects" is not work at html5.
    can you fix it?
    i use the same way on windows,it work.but not work on html5

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @springthunder That feature was added after I originally made the HTML5 version ans I forgot to update it, I'll try to add it this weekend when I have some time. Thanks for reminding me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast