The JSON object allows you to parse strings in JSON format:
JSON is an increasingly popular format and is quickly replacing XML.
Attached to this first post is Release v1.0.0 - scroll down in this thread for later releases. The latest version can always be found here, and past versions here. The extension is open-source here. Testing of future versions will continue here.
Release v1.0.0 features:
Ability to modify the JSON is planned for a later version.
- Ability to load any valid JSON from a string
- Support for allowing comments in JSONs (non-standard)
- Ability to access both the currently navigated value and also a subvalue if the currently navigated value is an object or array
- Bookmark feature that lets you quickly go back to specific nodes in the JSON
- Debug dialog that shows information about the currently navigated value