User Tag List

Thread: gamecenter leadboards.. what happened?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gamecenter leadboards.. what happened?

Hey, I updated my ios game with the gamecenter object and set up the leaderboards.

I tested before submitting and it all seemed to work - the only thing i did was delete test data.

Anyway, the gamecenter appears to work however it is only displaying one of the two leaderboards and even then im not sure it's working correctly due to there should be more scores and players than are there.

Now, I set up a shared leaderboard (i had an iphone and ipad version) so i have both apps in a group on itunes connect.

In F2.5 i have set it on the title screen with two leaderboard objects (each with the leaderboard reference in) and a gamecenter object.

I have it set to display default leaderboard under one of the leaderboard objects when a icon is tapped.

Now, a total coin leaderboard works but the other leaderboard best score brings up an error about cannot connect due to a network error or a error in general.

Also, at start of frame it sends a counter value to the server.

On the second frame with the best score, it sends the counter value to the server when you die.

I didn't use the piece of code from the gamecenter leaderboard tutorial to send the score (the section under advice) because it seemed to work how it was.

So i could understand that causing issues with sending the score back but the game is set to also send the best score upon death so it should eventually get through. I'm sure it would show the leaderboard anyway.

I don't need the gamecenter object on all frames do i?

Any ideas? It's just annoying it doesn't work properly on my game when it's on the appstore.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure the runtime currently supports two leaderboards at the same time. Francois might be able to give more insight on this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh wow, it's weird because it seemed to work when i tested in xcode but as soon as it was on the appstore it didn't work..

It would save me a lot of hassle to know if this is the case or not, because my game is kinda broken without it (although i'd be happy just with one leaderboard if thats the case).

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, it should work : leaderboard objects are independant.
    This may be a bug, and we have to look at it.