here is the link for a non official beta (waiting for final works)
execute and choose the version you have installed to correctly update your version.
- Keyboard detection: was fully reimplemented and now is working correct from EditBox object or actions inside android object.
- List Object: font size now work inside list according what user set and if non "use of system default font" is set.
- OUYA Touchpad: Now you can define which controller's touchpad will act as principal.
- Pause any Key: now is working correctly and exit when tap on screen.
- IN-APP: fixed in manifest that did not allowed to receive conditions for purchase items.
- Intents: added setType feature, so now intents which require type can be executed.
- Multitouch: relative tap are now correctly located when scrolling.
- Hide Navigation Bar: if hide command is request and application is in kitkat (4.4) it will go full screen as specify in the api.
- Active Object: get angle now works when object is rotating.
- AdMob: Interstitial now work without crashing, in some devices interstitial destroy the surface, use restart frame action to avoid, this. in next beta the admob code will be modified to accomplish Goggle requirement for august 2014, using google play services instead of sdk 6.4.1.
- Buttons Bitmap: now user can disable and enable.
- Buttons Text: now text is according the size set in properties.
- Restart Current Frame and Jump Frame: now correctly reset fastloop.
- Text: Resize now work like windows runtime so please provide enough space for text object.
- Screen capture: now works correctly, please notice that some device for security issue doe snot allow to capture the screen.
- Accelerometer: finally made the changes and should be working in all devices.
- INI: a new lib was implemented to write and read INI file as they are in Windows, Linux, etc.. so from now on, is a file which can be copied, moved and deleted when the user need to do that, so no more information inside a preferences, the speed was increased dramatically, now 1300 items are read in less than half of second.
- The new implementation works according theses premises: if the ini does not exist but is referenced inside the ccn; it will be read from ccn, if exist in devices will prefer to read the existing one. (User can delete when updating the application and copy again to SD) also user can decide to save in datafolder or any place he choose (to do so, set current file needs to have the full path).
- Chartboost: re-tested the object, the last lib had a problem from their side not recognising the location and email was sent to Chartboost´s Team and they fix that, after they test the Chartboost object and an implementation in fusion and everything is working, they recommend to remove the track data and purchase since they have not enable that in their server.
- Hi-Score: the reset, insert, change name or score were not updating the text surface after changes; the render method was included to correctly create the texture to display.
- Multitouch: the “GetAngle” expression was included and now fully working.
- OUYA: fixed the crash during jumping frames and pressing buttons (for good).
- Foreach: was not retrieving the index correctly when using qualifiers.
- ARRAY: Fixed a crash when saving the array and the values are not fully used from start.
- Fastloop: where not correctly reseated after frame jump or restart application.
- AddBackdrop: Add backdrop is now working from creation outside the screen window.
- Get PixelColor: Get Pixel color work for image that have transparency or alpha channels, Note: make it work with other JPG or other format crash the application.
- Bouncing Ball: initial direction is now the direction of the relative object or the initial direction set in the object properties.
- General Performance: some works was done to increase speed and smoother behavior inside the android runtime.