I've got a tricky situation with GetWindowDomain.
The trick is the ACTUAL domain for my webhosting is one thing, EX. "REALDOMAIN", but I've got subfolders hosted on that domain, which are linked to other domain names!
So when you type "THISDOMAIN.com" you're actually getting a website from "REALDOMAIN/THISDOMAIN", but the browsers etc display it as just "THISDOMAIN.com"
Just using GetWindowDomain="THISDOMAIN.com" works perfectly in Firefox and Chrome, but Internet Explorer returns a false and therefore my game wont work on Internet Explorer.
I tried allowing for both GetWindowDomain="THISDOMAIN.com" AND GetWindowDomain="REALDOMAIN.com" to see if Explorer would then return a positive but it returns a negative for both.