User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FGL - HTML5 and Flash

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post FGL - HTML5 and Flash

Hi, I am about to put my final version of my Flash game up for sponsorship on FGL. But has anyone had any experience with HTML5 on FGL, because would it be better to not release my game as a Flash game but as a HTML5 version on FGL.

Also has there been any updates regarding the FGL HTML5 mobile API integration extension? I have seen some posts about it but no clear news.

Any info/help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm about to release a game on FGL too, for the first time. I also asked myself if I should release a Flash or HTML5 version, or both.
    You can definitely release both, some games can be found as Flash and HTML5 versions. They seem to be separate products, the HTML5 version being tagged with "(HTML5)".

From the information I could gather, it seems that sponsors are only interested in buying Site Lock Licenses for HTML5 games. This is because HTML5 games don't spread virally like Flash games do (they are less portable?), and thus sponsors have no interest in buying a Primary License for HTML5 games.

Since Primary License are reserved to games with very little to no exposure, you'd sell Site Lock Licenses only after having sold a Primary License.

For a better understanding of the market, this is worth a read if you didn't already: https://www.fgl.com/view_library.php...erstanding-map

Your best bet is probably to ask this question on their forums directly.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm working on an FGL object right now. It will be included in the next version, to be released in a couple of days. Their api is so simple, it is a breathe to make.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great !!!!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes this is really exciting news Francois! I just wanted to know, besides the ads are you also going to implement the other features of FGL's mobile platform API? Because I'm seeing lots of interesting stuff by reading their implementation guide.

Without hijacking DEKE15's thread, I have another question related to FGL's API. The link above points to the HTML5 implementation, but it seems that this API is also targeted to Flash games isn't it? I ask this because the FGL Ads Manager page in my FGL account points to this doc: http://flashgamedistribution.com/fglads/FGLAds.html
    I don't know if it's the same thing. I should probably ask the question on the FGL forums.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    I'm working on an FGL object right now. It will be included in the next version, to be released in a couple of days. Their api is so simple, it is a breathe to make.
    Perfect!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news regarding the FGL object.

Great info+help Olivier, thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! Thank you Mr Francois! Waiting patiently....

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The HTML5 FGL Sdk is only at the very beginning. Only Full-screen ads, sponsor banners and Leaderboards are implemented. All the rest is in "TODO" in the source code of the API.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fr : François, est-ce que ton extension marchera aussi avec flash ou seulement avec HTML5 ?

en : will it works with flash too ?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast