User Tag List

Thread: How do you guys use Chartboost with Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you guys use Chartboost with Fusion?

How are you guys using Chartboost with iOS now when the Chartboost Control object is broken in Fusion? I made a thread about this here: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/86110-Possible-to-transfer-events-over-from-Fusion-to-MMF

I have heard you can insert Chartboost manually in Xcode, but then it only shows the ad on startup? I really want to use this object, evertything worked smooth in MMF so it is really annoying to have it broken in Fusion :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everybody want it.....I think it's on feature request too......DistantJ did a excellent job with the extension...but it is outdated....Clickteam need to take this official like on Android..

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its actually really simple for IOS devices to integrate chartboost in xcode. There are plenty of youtube tutorials - just look for the shortest one .) It might take some "Ahhhh damn xcode...thats what you want!!!!" moments in the beginning, but it will work just fine!
    I am not much of a coder btw. It´s mainly copy paste and finding the right settings in xcode and chartboost.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paobrasil: Yes I agree, the extension works perfectly in MMF. Just seem broken in Fusion :/

iamjot: Can you do it so it works as it does with the Chartboost Control Object? (with displaying ads when you want and a more games button)
    I got the impression doing it manually will only get an ad when the game actually starts the first time?
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/85626-Chartboost-working-in-Fusion/page2

DTownTony:
    "It only pops up when the window becomes active but its better than nothing."
    "The ad pops up at the beginning of the game, or if you leave the game and come back to it."

RedSquirrel:
    "I managed to include chartboost in my IOS by following the instructions chartboost provide. However i could only get this to work to display apps when you first load the app and if you resume it after coming back from the home screen."

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iamjot, I know it's easy to integrate it manually by Xcode, I did it in past...but you can't control witch frame will show the ads......the ads only show at start and ate back from home.....this is a very limited way...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right guys. If you want to handle this, it might be tricky. Sorry for that misunderstanding. I also only use the "standard" method. Hope you´ll find a way beyond this!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iamjot, did you try the Charboost Control object for mmf? It works perfect with everything you want to do (display splash ads, more games, etc)
    Just need it in Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it needs fixing, i hope clickteam can make a new extension. The basic method is okay.. but well, i haven't really earned that much from the adverts.